Many thanks for your interest in AMA Instruments. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and would like you to feel safe during your visit to our website. You can find all of the important legal information and key data here.
The body responsible for processing your personal data is
AMA Instruments GmbH
89081 Ulm, Germany
Phone +49 731 850774-0
Fax +49 731 850774-10
Managing Director: Harald Gallinger
Commercial Registry: Ulm HRB 720323
Sales Tax Identification Number: DE 811865374
When you visit the AMA Website, your Internet browser transmits in particular the following data to our web server, which we store in log files:
– The date of access
– The time of access
– The URL of the linking website
– The files accessed
– The volume of data transferred
– The browser type and version
– The operating system
– The domain name of your Internet access provider
– The IP address
We process that data
1. to be able to identify, understand and put a stop to cases of misuse of the Website and thereby guarantee data security on our web servers, and
2. to meet legal obligations and/or preserve legal rights, in particular to be able to comply with surrender claims of security authorities on the basis of corresponding national and international laws or other provisions.
We take technical and organizational security measures to guarantee that our users' data is protected against loss, inaccurate changes or unauthorized third-party access. In any case, only authorized persons on our part have access to your data and only to the extent necessary for the purposes mentioned above. All data transfer is encrypted.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Your personal data will only be made available to those persons in our companies who are concerned with the processing of your enquiry or your newsletter registration. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties if you have expressly consented to such disclosure or if the data protection laws permit such disclosure. In some cases, our data is processed by a commissioned data processor bound by instructions, who is obliged in accordance with the data protection regulations to not use the data for purposes other than those specified.
The responsible body within the meaning of the EU GDPR collects and processes personal data of applicants for application procedures. Applicants can also submit their applications electronically.
The data may be deleted at a later date if, for example, the data must be used in legal proceedings (e.g. General Equal Treatment Act) to safeguard a legitimate interest of the person responsible. The data will then be deleted at the earliest possible time.
When will you erase my data?
Your data is erased when storage for the purposes described in this Data Privacy Statement is not longer necessary and legal provisions do not prescribe a longer retention period.
Rights of the data subject and right of appeal
The legal framework gives you the right to
– Information about your data.
– Rectification of inaccurate data and completion of incomplete data.
– Erasure of your data, in particular, if it is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in the Data Privacy Statement, you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal grounds for the processing, your data has been unlawfully processed or you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
– Restriction of the processing of your data, in particular if you contest the accuracy of the data or the processing of your data is unlawful and you request the restriction of its use instead of its erasure.
– The right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit your data directly to another controller.
You also have the right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority.